Many new graphic designers are lost when it comes to taking their love for design from a hobby to a career. They possess the technical skills, but aren’t sure how to approach getting paid. DealPixel is here to help. The latest deal is a comprehensive ebook that contains over 110 pages of dos and don’ts, including real life examples and practical advice for each one. You can get the The 101 Dos and Don’ts of a Successful Graphic Designer for only $14. That’s a 52% savings!
It’s like a handbook containing every successful designer’s best kept secrets.
You will learn:
- The pitfalls of working for free to gain clients and exposure
- Whether to charge hourly or per project for your services
- How to balance work and play to avoid burning out
- Strategies to find new work
- What to do when you have an unhealthy client relationship
- Plus over 95 more dos and don’ts to help you become successful
Becoming successful in graphic design takes more than computer skills and a creative eye. You need to be a good salesperson and a savvy businessman (or woman), as well as know when to take a break.
Make sure to visit DealPixel to check the terms of this deal.
Signup to Receive New Deals
And make sure to subscribe to DealPixel to have new deals delivered right to your inbox.
Get Daily Web Design News Every Morning
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news from our Web Design Ledger.