30 Examples of Creative Wooden Office Interior Design

By / Mar 20, 2012 / Inspiration

Organized and clean workspaces are one of the vital factors in any sort of work. While working as creative professionals, we spend most of the time in offices – doesn’t matter if it’s a home office or corporate one, we should take into consideration and make them as useful and nice as possible. In my opinion, an office should be a nice and cozy place to work, if otherwise we could not manage to do our best. The most important factor in making an office a cool place to work is interior design.

In this post, I would like to show you some nicely designed offices with wooden accents that add a nature look and feel to the workplace. Look through these and find something for your home or company’s office.

Horizon Media

ACBC Office

ACBC Office

Minimalist Wood Home Office Design

Minimalist Wood Home Office Design

Earth Tones and Built-Ins: An Open and Integrated Home Office

Earth Tones and Built-Ins: An Open and Integrated Home Office

Tomas Laurinavicius is an adventurous designer and entrepreneur. Editor-in-chief at Despreneur and Product Manager at Refe. Connect with me on @tomaslau.

1. Ishrath
    March 20, 2012

Lovely compilation of wood in design. Was browsing for something else but this post got me excited. I really wish to work in places like these but then they are too artificial. Thanks.

2. aledesign.it
    March 20, 2012

Fantastic places..a dream work in these office..Wood is really perfect. is a
    natural element for the people. Help the creativity!

3. Ultra Clean
    March 20, 2012

Pons and Huot is a crazy looking place to work!

4. Warren Dunlop
    March 20, 2012

Amazing offices, nice article!

Just noticed that “Wood home office” and “Minimalist Wood Home Office Design” are duplicates (same office, but from different sites).

5. Design Turnpike
    March 20, 2012

Some of those are quite gorgeous. Especially interesting to me as I work with distressed wood on nearly every license plate art and map project I undertake. As always great curation, how do you assemble these examples? Do you pursue them or are they submitted voluntarily… Thank you for posting!

6. Funky Junk Interiors
    March 21, 2012

Wow, nice collection. And I made your lineup?!? Thanks!! :)

(the downstairs office is me)

Donna

7. modra ideja
    March 21, 2012

wow, it would be great to have the opportunity to work in an office like that… dream offices!

8. Durable Flooring
    March 21, 2012

Wow pretty amazing offices. I’m a firm believer in making office spaces beautiful areas of appreciation as it is normally where most working individuals spend the majority of their time; however, I am curious as to the functionality and durability of these spaces? It would seem the upkeep would be significant and God forbid there is broken water pipe…Needless to say they look great!

9. Jasa Pembuatan Web
    March 22, 2012

Perfect place to work… i want to make one like this :p

10. John Waite
    March 26, 2012

Stunning examples of offices – I really wish I worked in one of these! I love the look of the wood combined with glass partitioning in the North Advertising office – clean and modern, yet still rustic.

11. IT Rush
    May 20, 2012

It looks very comfortable to work with.. awesome collection.

12. janjamm
    June 5, 2012

I can see that some of this wood is recycled. BUT, we are mowing down the last of our old wood forests. This has to be factored into any decision to use wood. Wood is an endangered resource and any designer should think about that and only use recycled woods. Please.

13. Ten kwas
    June 9, 2012

Some really refreshing interior designs. Cheers!

14. Cheap Conservatories
    June 13, 2012

These are awesome. Our office looks incredibly bland in comparison – we’ve just got a huge window on one side, but all of the furniture is really mismatched, and there’s certainly very little wood – lots of horrible plastic bits and pieces. It would make me much more likely to want to work somewhere if I had an interview in a place like these!

15. Sung Linkovich
    October 4, 2013

Love modern decor for the office space. Thanks for sharing. Such great images too. Will pass along :)

16. Anna Crowe
    February 19, 2014

I was lucky enough to visit the 22Squared office in ATL and it was amazing. The way they reused the old gym floor wood was so inspiring and you could just feel the warmth coming through the floors. One of my favorite wood designs in an office space is from Havwoods (http://www.unispace.com/portfolio/havwoods/) I’m sad they didn’t make the list. The use of wood on the walls with the bold red is really a great piece of work.