deLuxe: A Premium WordPress Theme
Today we’re releasing another beautiful premium WordPress theme from ThemeShift to our premium members. deLuxe is a warm and elegant WordPress theme. Use it on any site for hotels, restaurants or resorts or for websites about lifestyle and luxury. It makes your site look professional and unique, or simply deluxe. Be sure to check out the other great themes by ThemeShift.
If you’re not yet a WDL Premium member, you’re missing out on a great deal. Sign up here.
Click the image for a live demo.
One of the top features of deLuxe is the customizable subheader where you can link three pages to feature your special content. You can also choose between different color schemes for the header and footer section.
The deLuxe theme is an expert in managing loads of pages and subpages. If a main page has any subpages, the post images of these subpages will automatically be displayed as teasers below the page content. Turn off that feature if desired.
Full Feature List
- Choose preferred color scheme
- Customizable homepage subheader
- Choose recent posts, featured category or specific pages to be displayed on homepage
- Superfish mult-level dropdown menu
- WordPress 2.9 post thumbnails
- Nice image effect (rounded corners, shadow) with image overlay
- Subpage teasers (optional)
- Threaded comments
- Page templates: full width (no sidebar), archives page, bookmarks page
- Widget areas: sidebar (general), sidebar home, sidebar category, sidebar post, sidebar page
- Predefined CSS styles
- CSS styles for WP-PageNavi plugin – activate and you’re done (see plugin page)
- Theme options page
- Post / page settings
- Included PSD files: logo.psd
This file has expired.
Themeshift is a WordPress theme shop operated by Simon Rimkus. His themes are beautifully designed and of the highest quality.