WDL Premium: Work – An Elegant WordPress Theme

By / Mar 22, 2012 / Premium

Today, for our WDL Premium Members, we have a beautiful premium WordPress theme for your blog. The Work theme from Theme Trust is An elegant portfolio theme built for showing off your work. This theme has a clean and professional style that is perfect for displaying anything from illustrations to photography.

Be sure to check out Theme Trust for more great premium WordPress themes, where you can buy one and get one free!

Pure

Here’s a small preview of the theme. Click the image to view a live demo.

Pure

• Twitter integration
  • Threaded Comments
  • Button Shortcodes

Download Work

This file has expired.

About this Partner

Theme TrustTheme Trust offers premium WordPress Themes that are beautiful and easy to use!

1. Jasa Pembuatan Web
    March 22, 2012

I think for a simple template, you have to maximize in photography.

2. Design Turnpike
    March 22, 2012

Stunning, simplistic beauty and with lots of interactive and handy features… Weighing right now whether to become a Premium member!

3. Rogelio Alejandro
    March 22, 2012

Guys, I can’t sign up for Premium!

4. Christina Lannen
    March 22, 2012

I’m a Premium member and can’t sign-in…well I do login but I keep getting the Sign Up or Login option.

Since Premium is going away, and per the email just cancelled my automatic payments via PayPal how about moving the Premium content to the regular content or fix the access issue.

Thanks.

5. Rachael Foltz
    March 23, 2012

I am having the same problem as Christina. I havent canceled my membership yet, but when I try to login so I can download I just keep getting the sign up or login option.

6. Jams hyden
    March 24, 2012

This theme is awesome, its maximize the space for photo view. Very nice for photographer

7. Rogelio
    March 26, 2012

Is there no one from the staff looking at the comments? I even tried to contact you through the contact form, and no dice. And this isn’t the first time people have expressed their wish to sign up, and no one has answered. Now current members are having trouble signing in?

• Gisele Muller
      March 26, 2012

Hi Rogelio,
      As we mentioned before we are reviewing some details on the WDl Premium and at this moment we are not taking new sign ups… will let you know as soon as we are back on ;)