WebDesignLedger.com is always looking for talented individuals to write for us! We strive to provide top-notch articles, tutorials, news and information for the web design and development community.
Who can become a writer for WebDesignLedger.com?
Anyone with experience as a writer or blogger on web design and development related topics!
Why Write for WebDesignLedger.com?
– Get backlinks to your website, blog and projects! A brief background snippet will always be displayed at the end of your article(s) along with links to your own website and references to your other projects/interests.
– Gain exposure! Thousands of people will see your article and it will never get deleted.
– We rank very high in the search engines so your article will be seen.
– Get Paid! The amount of money will depend on the standard and volume of the article/ tutorial.
What kind of articles/ tutorials are we looking for?
We are ideally looking for articles and tutorials on any web design and development related topic. Have a look at the articles on our site and the categories we have. It is important that your article is interesting, something that you want to share with others. It doesn’t have to be long (minimum 300 words) but it does have to be of a high standard or we will not be able to publish it!
– Design related articles
– Opinion Pieces
– Extensive Tutorials, for example: Animation, Coding, Photography, Indesign, Photoshop and Fireworks.
– Anything helpful for not only the beginner but for the more advanced designers.
– Articles must be a minimum of 300 words
– Articles must be original content – they can’t have already been published elsewhere
– Please use images
– Credit all sources used in your article
– No plagiarism – your article will be taken down right away and no payment will be made
– And lastly BE CREATIVE!!! Write about something you are passionate about!!
We may include internal links within your article. This is for Search Engine purposes.
How Do I Start?
Please get in touch with our Editor Jake by completing our form and tell us a little bit about yourself as well as include links to example articles/ tutorials that you have already written. We would also like you to send us some ideas of what you would like to write about. It is very important to us that you are passionate about the topic.
Hello Jake / Webdesignledger Team,
I have filled up the form above to write for WDL.
Please check and revert at the earliest.
I have filled out the form above but, there wasn’t a field to send you the pitch so pasting it below…
Title: Copy vs Design: how to find the perfect balance to deliver great user experience!
Introduction – Highlight how there has been a long-standing debate within the design community about content VS Design and which is more important. Introduce the main points to be discussed in the article and how inevitably copy and design will work hand in hand to create any good user experience.
Point 1- Discuss what comes first- the chicken or the egg (that age-old debate) has been dividing factor in the community for many years.
Point 2. Discuss how important it is to have a plan before deciding on either your design or copy needs.
Point 3. Discuss why and how copy should inform design. Depending on your business model.
Point 4. Describes how copy is essential to:
Defining your business
Helping drive traffic to your site
And turning visitors into customers
Point 5 Highlights how design works around copy but is crucial in- showcasing your brand and supporting content.
Keeping your site visitors focused
Drives them to do business with you
And Supports content
Conclusion: Combining the two makes for powerful marketing campaigns. You need great artists, designers and writers to work together to create killer creative that actually works by engaging customers.
Let me know your thoughts and I will send the contents accordingly.
I fill the form but didn’t get submit button.
Form is not working properly. You should check it again.
I submitted form when can i expect the response.
I have submit the foam, please give me response as soon as possible. Thank you!