By / Oct 1, 2012 / Inspiration

Illustrated elements are great way to give a website a unique look. Whether its an illustrated background, a stylish sketched font, or hand drawn icons, using illustrated elements can give a design tons of personality. For this post, we’ve gathered 23 examples of illustrated elements in web design to inspire you for your next project.

Aggregift

WWF

Inspire Conference

Shape

Explanimate

1. Web Design Malaysia
    October 1, 2012

Loved how para norman have it’s site presented.

Very well done!

Great movie, with a great website :D

2. Design Turnpike
    October 1, 2012

I have lots of respect for good illustrators. Illustration I and II in college were not good semesters for me :)

3. Michael Meininger
    October 1, 2012

I think some of the best examples for this look may be video game sites

4. Web design Wolverhampton and Birmingham
    October 2, 2012

The Hybrid4 Illustrations are great, but a shame that it’s impossible to manually scroll down because the scroll bar’s obscured (Safari, Mountain Lion). Flick the “Auto Scroll” switch to get it to work.

5. Rodrigo Blanco
    October 2, 2012

I love the examples! I have also found a cool site with some nice illustrations:

6. aledesign.it – Creative Graphic
    October 2, 2012

A great list…My preferite is The Hybrid4 Graphic Novel! I love so much this style…and good story! Good Inspiration! Thanks!

7. Web Design Inspiration Today
    October 3, 2012

Is Paranorman really uses illustration in their design? I don’t think so.

Anyway, these are great designs, I will add them up to WDIT’s collection in style Illustration. Everyone, please visit this link if you are interested,

8. aunit
    October 4, 2012

I simply love the collection very very thanks for sharing. Glad to follow.

Regards,
    Aunit Sharma

9. Matt – Web Design
    October 15, 2012

Excellent round up. Thanks for sharing!

10. Vladimir J
    October 30, 2012

Two weeks ago when I started designing and developing my website, this post helped me decide what path to take. So I chose to follow crazy idea about gray illustrated website. Now it’s done, and I just wanted to come back and say thank you for this great and inspiring collection.