1000 Free Business Cards from UPrinting

By / Mar 10, 2009 / Freebies

About a month ago, we launched a new site called Card Observer. It’s a gallery that showcases beautiful business cards. Since the launch it has delivered a lot of inspiration to a lot people. Now I’m going to tell you where you can get a lot of business cards printed for free.

UPrinting is doing something special for creative professionals. They are giving away 1,000 Free Business Cards to graphic designers and web designers in the US. This is all part of their “Creative Professionals Kickstart ’09″.

To get your 1,000 cards just click the link below.

Get 1,000 Free Business Cards from UPrinting.com

1. Bharath Kumar
    March 11, 2009

Thanks for sharing. :)

2. sarah
    March 11, 2009

Great deal, but it seems to be US-only.

3. Leo Utskot
    March 11, 2009

Only for gringos? Can’t select non-US state in the sign-up form.

4. Diogo Duarte
    March 11, 2009

OMG … Only north americans can have the cards ?

5. Henry
    March 11, 2009

I apologize for not realizing it was for North Americans only. I’ll edit the post to make it clear.

6. Olivia Bell
    March 11, 2009

Looks brilliant – pity it’s US-only.

7. Frank Stallone
    March 11, 2009

Thanks for the heads up! I need cards!

8. klou
    March 11, 2009

Groovy :) Thanks for sharing

9. Luiz Lopoes
    March 11, 2009

Sounds good, but the whole Terms and Conditions link doesn’t work, so I don’t know what I am agreeing to. O.O

10. Mendoza Opina
    March 11, 2009

WOOWW very good post!!

11. Duncan Jimbo
    March 12, 2009

Yea, the non-functional Terms and Conditions link is what stopped me from signing up as well. Might check later…

12. Chris Porter
    March 13, 2009

Make sure when you place your order, you find somewhere to input the coupon code because it was so hidden on the website (if you wanted proofs), but then if you don’t select proofs (this is after I’ve already placed my order), then there’s a field for inputting your coupon code. No field when you are wanting proofs.

13. Jess
    March 15, 2009

Interesting. 1000 business cards for just the price of shipping. I signed up – hoping they turn out nice! Thanks for the link.

14. scott
    March 23, 2009

cool im ordering now….. there prices are higher than my normal company but for free… im gunna give it a shot….

15. Jess
    March 25, 2009

Reporting back, just received our business cards and they are really good quality. The printing is crisp and clean, nice paper, and holy cow I don’t know what to do with all these cards! I ordered them on the 15th and received them today so it took ten days.

Many thanks to uprinting!!! Will order from again!

16. Henry
    March 25, 2009

@Jess – That’s great to hear Jess! Thanks for letting us know how it worked out.

17. Chris Held
    March 27, 2009

Thanks for this promotion. I received my cards and they look great. Colors are a little bit off, but for free I’m not complaining. No one but me will probably notice anyway.

18. Addicott Web
    April 2, 2009

Thanks for sharing this promotion – I needed to update my business cards anyways, so this was perfect for me! My cards are en route, but I’m really impressed that they were giving away double-sided, glossy cards – I definitely didn’t expect them to be so nice for a freebie. And all for the cost of shipping? I would definitely use them again in the future.

19. David Pratt
    April 4, 2009

Just got the email from the guys today and they’re on their way. Not a bad deal for $6.

20. samira khan
    April 8, 2009

i missed this great opportunity! :(

can anyone tell me how good their printing was?

21. SOS Media Web Design
    May 7, 2009

They printed 500 of my 1000 with a spot right on the logo area. When I called to ask for a reprint, they did not apologize, but rather requested that I send the 500 damaged cards back at my expense! When I disagreed with that, they had an “escalation manager” email me the terms and conditions which states that I must send them the defective cards at my expense, then pay for the reprinted cards to be shipped back to me. Needless to say, they got their wish and I stopped contacting them.

You get what you pay for, and I can’t say DON’T USE UPRINT loud enough. Quality of printing and customer service is unacceptably bad. What hassle and aggravation!