At Theme Trust, we’ve just released our first WordPress theme of 2012, and we’re quite proud of it. This one is called Uber, and it’s a responsive business and portfolio theme perfect for freelance designers, photographers, or design firms. The portfolio section in this theme, with its smooth filtering animations, is a great way to showcase your work. Another great feature is the animated full screen background that’s synchronized with the home page slideshow. Keep reading to learn more Uber’s features and to try out the demo.
At Theme Trust when you buy one theme, you get another free. Just add any two themes to your shopping cart and then enter the code “1free“.
Here’s a run down of the key features included in Uber:
- Responsive Layout
- Full Screen Background Slideshow on Home Page
- Smooth Portfolio Filtering Animations
- Set Custom Background Image for Individual Pages
- Google Web Font Integration
- TouchSwipe Slideshow Shortcode
- Custom Options Panel
- Custom Post Type for Easy Portfolio Management
- Widget Ready Sidebars
- Archive Page Template
- WordPress 3.0 Custom Menus
- Set Your Own Colors
- Post Thumbnails
- Upload a Custom Logo
- Upload a Favicon
- Threaded Comments
- Twitter Integration
- Flickr Integration
- Button Shortcodes
- Column Shortcodes
Here's some other articles that you will definitely find useful.