Flexibility, potent website building tools, great customer support, and impressive sales figures are to be expected in top-tier multipurpose WordPress themes. You may or may not choose to invest in a multipurpose WordPress theme for a single website-building project. You’ll save lots of time and money by investing in one when you’re designing websites for a variety of clients or uses.
- You won’t have to bother with learning the ins and outs and the benefits and limitations of a variety of different themes
- You’ll have all the design tools, aids, and options you need at your fingertips
- You can expect to receive top-notch customer service.
A situation may arise where a specialty theme might serve you best. It’s important to know that there are multipurpose themes, including several listed in this article, that are well suited for certain uses.
Whether you’re in a rush to get a website up and running in response to a client’s urgent need, or you have the luxury of putting the finishing touches on one carefully thought out step at a time, Total will do the job right.
This fast multipurpose theme will serve you well for any website-building task you may be facing, plus it is an absolute joy to work with. Although Total is jam-packed with useful features it will never slow you down.
- You can disable any feature you won’t be using.
- You can customize layouts any way you want to
- Total’s WPBakery drag and drop page builder in combination with Total’s pre-made demos and page building modules can significantly speed up project workflows.
- Total’s Theme Customizer with its more than 500 color, font, and section and column width styling options gives you plenty of design flexibility
- Total is WooCommerce and WordPress plugin friendly
Total claims more than 47,000 satisfied customers to date.
Big and beautiful is one way to describe BeTheme. Add flexibility, economy of scale, and 200,000 sales and you get an even better idea of what this multipurpose theme can do for you. Dig deeper and you’ll quickly discover why BeTheme, the biggest WordPress theme of them all, might be a perfect fit for you.
- 40+ core features put at your fingertips every tool and design aid necessary to create any website you’re ever likely to want to build
- Be’s selection of 600+ customizable prebuilt websites covers 30 industry sectors and every website style and type, and key UX functionality is embedded into every one.
- Be’s powerful website-building tools include the Muffin Builder page builder, Admin panel, Shortcode Generator, Header builder, and Layout Builder
- Color schemes, fonts, shortcodes, grid options, special effects and more add to your web design possibilities
Click on the banner and prepare to be impressed.
With this highest-rated WordPress theme you can not only build a website in a few simple steps but create one that will showcase your website-building skills and creativity.
Examples of what you will have to work with include:
- Full-paged pre-made concept demos from which you can clone the content to your site with a single click
- Two premium slider plugins, Revolution Slider and LayerSlider, the WooCommerce top shopping plugin, and Elementor
- 30+ portfolio types (7 main types with options), blog layouts, navigation options, a font library, and shortcodes for everything
Trusted by more than 39,000 clients Kalium is responsive, SEO optimized, GDPR compliant, and offers free automatic updates and first-class customer support.
A theme’s popularity can say a lot when it comes to deciding on which one would best suit your purposes and Avada, with more than 450,000 customers, just happens to be the all-time best selling theme on the market.
Key features include full access to the most popular premium plugins, 40+ free demos you can import with a single click, plus Avada is 100% responsive and WooCommerce compatible.
Uncode is a responsive, high performance, smooth, sleek and pixel perfect theme that enables you to create websites that feature the same characteristics.
- Creating impressive magazine, blog and portfolio sites are two of Uncode’s strong points
- Uncode’s designer’s toolkit includes the powerful new WooCommerce Custom Builder, 450+ Wireframes section templates, and a Frontend Editor on steroids
- Uncode is ideal for creative individuals and agencies, and it is an Envato top seller with 85.000+ sales to date.
TheGem, the Swiss Army knife of website building themes, is ideal for eCommerce sites, blogs, portfolios, magazines, and business websites in general.
- TheGem is a perfect choice for professionals and beginners alike
- 400+ beautiful editable pre-built websites and templates are included together with 300+ pre-designed section templates
- Both Elementor and WPBakery page builders come with the package
TheGem is ThemeForest’s best-selling theme with more than 50,000 sales to date.
This top multipurpose WordPress theme for 2021 excels as a WooCommerce-based online shop builder and is also an excellent choice for bloggers.
- Hongo is customizable and highly flexible thanks to its use of the WordPress Customize and WPBakery custom shortcodes
- Features include 12 ready-to-go store demos plus impressive selections of templates and creative elements
- Product features include wish list, product compare, quick view, tabs, and filters
Hongo is a modern, relatively new theme.
Working with Brisk is so smooth and easy you will feel like a pro after the first few clicks.
- Brisk has a zero learning curve and requires zero coding skills
- Interactive design tools and a host of customization options give you total control over the design of your website
- Pick from 200+ pre-designed sections and pages. 30+ ready-made websites, 2,000+ Elementor template blocks, and 200+ Elementor widgets and combine them to create your award-winning website
Pofo is a creative theme that can be used to create a website for any agency, business, or corporation. It is especially suited for building portfolio, blogging, or eCommerce sites.
- The WPBakery page builder and Revolution Slider plugins
- 25+ home pages, 200+ demo pages, and more than 150 pre-built elements
- Pofo is crazy-fast, SEO optimized and offers its users 5-star support.
WordPress users have many decisions to make when they go about their website-building planning. A key decision is often one of selecting the proper WordPress theme for the task at hand.
The decision will often involve settling on a multipurpose theme for one or more of the following reasons.
- By their very nature Multipurpose WordPress themes take a lot of time and effort to design.
- They have to be extremely flexible, they have to be reliable, and they have to keep up to date with the latest design and industry trends.
- They should be exceptionally user friendly.
Multipurpose WordPress themes described here meet those criteria.
Finding which one would best suit your needs may take some careful thought on your part, but there’s not a bad choice in the bunch. It’s simply a matter of finding the one that may suit you better than the others.
Leave a Reply