30 Fresh Examples of Single Page Websites

By / Mar 14, 2011 / Inspiration

Single page websites have been a hot trend for a while now, and their popularity doesn’t seem to be losing any momentum. Going this route isn’t right for every project, but there are times when it’s fitting and just makes sense. For instance, when a site doesn’t have a lot of content, and you know the content won’t be growing very much in the future, it might makes sense to go with a single page design.

So what about your upcoming projects? Is taking this approach an option? If so, here are 30 fresh examples of single page websites to inspire you.

Solo: Single Page WordPress Theme

singlepages30

Source:

One Page Love
Site Inspire

1. Radoslav Holan
    March 14, 2011

Nice selection. Thanx for featuring my portfolio.

2. Chandni

Hello Gisele,

You have got a great round up of single page websites. Not only do these single page websites work but their cleverly been designed with the use of backgrounds e.g. Aboard Entrepreneurship and Web Effectual.

A great inspiration for those in need of a single page site and to those in need of great design inspiration.

Thanks for sharing.

• Gisele Muller

Thanks Chandni! :)

3. Raymond
    March 14, 2011

Check my single page website :)

4. Pedro

Very nice collection.
    I’ve recently redesigned my onepage portfolio too.

5. Arturo
    March 14, 2011

Finally someone made a new post about single page websites. Adorable!

6. Simpixelated
    March 14, 2011

These are some really great designs and I’m already using some for inspiration! The way some of these play with scrolling is really unique. The Campaign Monitor site amazed me.

7. ezorzi
    March 14, 2011

I really enjoy this blog and it was a great surprise to find my website featured here.
    Thank you!

8. Ashlie
    March 14, 2011

I can’t believe you have Lue Hotel on here.. I grew up near here and there’s not alot to talk about but they’ve done a great website.

9. Michael
    March 14, 2011

Really nice list of 1-pagers… check out http://www.1pagewebdesign.com for more examples of single page designs!

10. Jack Lin
    March 14, 2011

Great article really good inspirations for the designer… Good Work! :)

• Radoslav Holan
      March 14, 2011

Likes your coffee cups for showing up the date!

• Jack Lin
        March 17, 2011

Radoslav Holan! Thanks for your nice comments…

11. Yvonne
    March 14, 2011

I really like the effect of the start button on the Youzee website. Thanks for the list!

12. Alan
    March 15, 2011

Thanks for featuring my site. :D

13. Johan
    March 16, 2011

The Kiera Lacey page is awesome! Lots of inspiration in this post. Thnx :)

14. Jeroen Homan
    March 17, 2011

Great collection, as always :)

15. Buzz
    March 18, 2011

Nice collection, these single page websites have so much creativity… Great inspiration thanks for sharing!

16. Chris Quinn
    March 21, 2011

I love single page website design, but for SEO purposes I am afraid to implement it into my site. I just don’t know if it will let me rank high enough for the keywords I am trying to hit. Anyway, nice designs!

• Radoslav Holan
      March 22, 2011

You’re right, Chris. Single page designs can look even like more-page sites but there’s still one H1. From this angle of view it could be really a trouble but I think there are still some ways how to reach a good keyword ranks. It really depends on your needs. One-page sites are mostly used for some portfolios, maybe as nice microsites – and I don’t see problem in both cases with SEO…

17. Adrian
    March 21, 2011

A great range of single page sites! Some real nice ones in there :)

18. Seán
    March 25, 2011

Was surprised to see the Arms website I designed getting an unusual amount of traffic this month until I saw this posts. Thanks for the inclusion. It’s funny how the jobs that take the least amount of time often get the most attention.

• Radoslav Holan
      March 26, 2011

It was same with me, lol. My own portfolio was on the last position of importance, so it got the most less time than other project. After this you have to think about how much time to invest on each project when time-less project have such a great success.

19. Lance
    March 29, 2011

The challenge with one page designs is delivering the message properly and above the fold at that. Excellent selection!

20. AmberMiro
    March 29, 2011

Wow! Thanks for the feature. What a fantastic list!

21. Shane Harwood
    January 14, 2012

Nice collection! Youzee would be my personal favorite.

22. hloom
    July 11, 2012

Those are all gorgeous. I wash there was a way to know who created those so designers get credit and new customers. Remember some time ago many sites would have “designed by” link? I actually found them useful.