We’ve got another premium WordPress theme from ThemeShift for our premium members. deLirium is a dark-style personal blog theme. The cool, innovative design, the extensive layout options and the clean, well-organized code make it blindingly easy to set up your professional personal blog.
If you’re not yet a WDL Premium member, you’re missing out on a great deal. Sign up here.
Also, be sure to check out the other great themes by ThemeShift
Click the image for a live demo.
Featured Content Slider
Display your featured posts in a neat featured content slider. You set category, slider items, slider pause (optionally turn off auto slide). You can also decide whether the featured ribbon in the top right corner is displayed or not.
Custom Layout Options
You can choose your preferred color scheme and optionally display a jQuery style switcher. Display the theme left-aligned or centred. Place the sidebar on the right or on the left. Select a 1-column or a 2-column layout for archive pages.
Full Feature List
- WordPress 2.9 post thumbnails
- Comprehensive ThemeShift admin panel
- Custom layout options (color scheme, left or centered alignment, 1- or 2-column archives, sidebar left or right)
- Optional jQuery style switcher on the front end
- deLirium custom widgets (about, comments, flickr, newsletter, twitter)
- Nested widget sidebars (general, post, categories, page, home page)
- Customizable featured content slider (with optional featured ribbon)
- Customizable home page posts (items, category or recent)
- Muli-level dropdown menu (optionally exclude home, pages and categories)
- Header teaser (only on home or on all pages, can be replace by category description or custom fields)
- Customizable footer section (widgets or about me text and social links)
- Threaded comments
- Page templates (subpages, full width)
- WordPress gallery
- Fancy lightbox plugin built-in
- Search and comments form validation
- CSS styles for WP-PageNavi plugin – activate and you’re done (see plugin page)
- Included PSD files: logo.psd, ribbon.psd
This file has expired.
Here's some other articles that you will definitely find useful.