Every week our premium membership becomes a more insanely great deal for web designers. This week things get even better with the release of deZine, a premium magazine theme by ThemeShift. ThemeShift is a theme shop operated by Simon Rimkus. His themes are beautifully designed and of the highest quality. Be sure and check out ThemeShift’s other premium themes.
deZine is a professional and very elegant blog magazine WordPress theme. The theme is easily customizable through a theme options page and many custom widgets for the footer and the nested sidebar widget areas. You can also choose your preferred header and footer background and your preferred color scheme.
Click the image for a live demo.
- Featured content slider on home page
- Featured category on home page (optional)
- 1-column or 2-column layout for home page and archive pages (separately)
- 2 Superfish dropdown menus for categories AND pages
- Customizable header & footer background
- Customizable color scheme
- Widget areas: sidebar & footer
- Nested widget area: sidebar (general), sidebar home, sidebar category, sidebar post, sidebar page
- Custom widgets: about, recent posts, recent comments, Twitter badge, Flickr badge, sidebar ads
- Author information under posts
- Threaded comments
- Page templates: full width (no sidebar), archives, bookmarks, authors (list)
- Built-in jQuery lightbox plugin prettyPhoto (see plugin page)
- Predefined CSS styles
- CSS styles for WP-PageNavi plugin – activate and you’re done (see plugin page)
- Theme options page
- Post / page settings
- Included PSD files: default-avatar.psd
This file has expired.
About this Partner
Themeshift is a WordPress theme shop operated by Simon Rimkus. His themes are beautifully designed and of the highest quality.
Pingback: Our Premium Content: Eleven Months Later | Updates