Sketch, the popular design tool for Mac users, has just released its newest version 3.7.2
Sketch 3.7.2 comes with several new features and bug fixes.
Here is a run-down of what it brings to the table:
- New Symbols created from Artboards are now named after the Artboard, rather than being renamed to ‘Symbol’
- SketchTool now dumps Symbol overrides as a dictionary instead of a string
- Fixes a crash that could occur when swapping a Symbol instance in the Inspector
- Fixes a crash that could occur when reverting changes
- Fixes a bug where printing Artboards resulted in blank pages
- Fixes a bug where Sketch would hang after choosing ‘Paste Here’, having copied a layer style
- Fixes a bug where Symbol instance layer styles would not be applied to the Group created when detaching an instance from its Symbol
- Fixes a bug where Symbol instances could end up detached when reordering pages
You can purchase and download or upgrade Sketch from the official website (note that it is no longer available in the App Store).