Not just any old plan or approach will do when opening a new business, nor will it suffice when building and launching an online store – even if the underlying business is already a successful one.
It takes the right tools and design philosophy to build a successful online store – things not every WooCommerce WordPress theme is apt to have.
When you do come across a set of great WooCommerce WordPress themes that offers the optimal designs and settings to get the job done, you still may have to spend a little time narrowing the list down until you find one that suits your needs perfectly.
That’s the situation you are facing here. You have the 10 best WooCommerce themes on the market. At least one of them will have your name on it.
With its more than 40 powerful core features, BeTheme has every tool, setting, and option you need to build any website type you want. BeTheme has addressed the special needs required to build an online store as well.
- First, there’s BeBuilder Woo. This absolute gem of a WooCommerce-oriented tool features collections of single product layouts, WooCommerce theme options, and shopper-centric design elements.
- BeBuilder is another powerful tool you’ll be happy to have at your fingertips. BeBuilder is the fastest and most flexible page builder for WordPress, and when combined with BeBlocks gives you a ton of design options and flexibility to work with.
- Be’s Header Builder makes creating responsive headers a piece of cake rather than an unpleasant chore thanks to Header Builder 2.0. This drag and drop builder helps you create whatever you want in no time at all.
- Be’s 650+ pre-built websites also deserve special notice. Their embedded UI functionality can save you tons of time.
Click on the banner. There is much, much more to see.
When it gets down to having the right design philosophy in mind, WoodMart is hard to beat. A mere glimpse of their website says a lot about what you could accomplish when using this easy-to-set-up WooCommerce theme.
WoodMart gives you the following to work with:
- Pre-built demo websites designed to help you get your online store building project off to a fast start,
- Elementor and WPBakery page-building support – the most popular WordPress page builders on the market.
- 400 pre-made templates you can use to create your pages or prototype them if you’re not quite sure of how you want them to appear.
- A full Ajax shop and an Ajax Quick Shop. Smooth-running product search and checkout designs save customers time and correspondingly increases conversion rates.
Click on the banner to catch a glimpse of this all-in-one solution’s capabilities. You’ll want to dig deeper.
eCommerce rests on 4 pillars – filtering, searching, navigation, and presentation. Rey brilliantly addresses each of these in its design, innovation, and performance and easily passes them on into your online shop.
Rey does this with –
- The Elementor page builder that Rey has spiced up with extra eCommerce oriented features and extensions
- Ajax navigation options including smart search to help customers find what they want quickly, leading to higher conversion rates
- Predesigned plug and play pages, a cart page with a progress bar and discounts – again to boost conversion rates
- Headers designed specifically for eCommerce applications with a focus on mega menus, caller headers, and wish lists
Rey is SEO optimized to rank better on organic search so you can get more customers without spending more on advertising
Click on the banner to learn more.
Uncode is a pixel-perfect multiuse WordPress theme that creatives, businesses, and agencies have found to be a perfect fit for their eCommerce needs.
- Enjoy the same performance that 100.000+ buyers have experienced.
- Experience the joy of working with Uncode’s souped up Page Builder, professional WooCommerce shop design features, and its Wireframes plugin and 550+ section templates.
The best way to fully grasp Uncode’s capabilities is to view its gallery of user-created websites.
This best-selling WooCommerce theme gives you the ultimate WooCommerce toolbox to build a modern online shop. TheGem’s unlimited customizations serve to improve CTR through its use of unique layouts and designs.
In TheGem’s WooCommerce toolbox you’ll find –
- 400+ pre-built designs plus the Product Builder, Cart & Checkout Builder, Ajax filters, and more
- TheGem Blocks with its 500+ pre-built WooCommerce-oriented page sections
- Elementor and WPBakery page builder compatibility
- one-click optimization for fast loading and optimal conversions.
This aptly named multipurpose theme has the tools and flexibility you need and is designed with easy website building in mind.
Total’s key features include –
- Total integration with WooCommerce
- Professionally-crafted selections of ready-made section templates, site-builder elements, and quick-start demos
- WooCommerce styling options for colors, fonts, cart icons, social sharing, product pages, and more.
- An extended version of the WPBakery page builder.
The Jupiter X2 update introduces advanced segmentation and personalization to increase engagement and conversion in WooCommerce stores.
These advanced features include a full-site editing layout builder and automated discounts, personalized coupons and checkout notices that enable –
- Showing personalized content to different audiences
- Showing personalized product loops based on customer shopping behaviour
- Creating personalized coupons, applying automated discounts, and showing smart checkout alerts
- Introducing smart promotional campaigns based on customer journey state and loyalty.
What does Avada have that other WooCommerce WordPress themes may not?
- Recognition as the #1 selling theme for the past 6+ years.
- The ability to create a shopping experience that is both intuitive and gorgeous.
- All the options you could want in a theme with custom settings for each and every page.
- Fusion Builder and the Fusion Core toolbox of powerful tools and premium plugins,
- 50+ design elements with hundreds of options.
The Hongo modern multipurpose WordPress theme is rich in features created with building WooCommerce stores in mind.
Features like –
- 12 stunning, impressive, and unique store demos, 10 modern styles, and 8 elegant product page styles to get your creative juices flowing and beautifully showcase your products
- quick view, compare products, wish list, catalog mode, advanced filters, color swatches, product tabs, product videos and more
- 200 + creative elements and a library of ~250 templates.
The XStore WooCommerce theme has already won the praise of 65,000+ delighted customers.
- is built for speed; quick site loading gives visitors more enjoyable experiences
- works with Elementor and WPBakery, the best page builders on the market
- features an outstanding collection of 120+ ready-to-customize shops together with 500+ pre-built blocks
- a live Ajax theme option and $510 worth of “must have” plugins.
In other words, everything you need.
It takes using a theme with the right tools and design philosophy to build a successful online store, plus working with a WooCommerce WordPress theme that has some great ideas to offer is a great deal quicker than trying to build a store from scratch.
When you do come across a set of WordPress themes with WooCommerce that offers the optimal designs and settings to get the job done, like those listed here, you’ll still need to spend a little time finding one that best suits your needs.
Hopefully, you already have a good idea as to which one that might be.